Want to learn how to buy low-cost auto insurance rates in New Orleans, LA? New Orleans consumers have options when looking for low-cost Honda Accord Crosstour insurance. You can either spend your time struggling with agents trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to find the lowest rates.
There is a better way to shop for auto insurance so you’re going to learn the best way to get price quotes for your Honda and get the lowest possible price from New Orleans insurance agents and online providers.
Smart consumers take time to compare premium rates yearly because auto insurance prices are constantly changing. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest quotes on Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in New Orleans a couple years back other companies may now be cheaper. There are a lot of ways to save on Accord Crosstour insurance on the web, but you can learn some of the best techniques to lower your auto insurance bill.
Our objective is to help educate you on how to effectively get price quotes and how to save the most money. If you already have coverage, you should be able to save money using these tips. Smart shoppers just have to know the least time-consuming way to compare rates from many different companies.
The quickest way to compare car insurance rates for Honda Accord Crosstour insurance in New Orleans is to realize most of the bigger providers allow for online access to give you rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is take a few minutes to give details like your occupation, how you use your vehicles, any included safety features, and an estimate of your credit level. That rating information is instantly submitted to many of the top insurers and you get price estimates almost instantly.
To compare cheaper Honda Accord Crosstour insurance rates now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide price quotes in New Orleans, LA. In order to find cheap auto insurance in LA, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Insurance coverage analysis
The table displayed next covers estimates of insurance prices for Honda Accord Crosstour models. Understanding how insurance quotes are figured can help guide drivers when making decisions on the best policy to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Accord Crosstour EX 2WD||$344||$744||$656||$38||$196||$1,978||$165|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L 2WD||$344||$744||$656||$38||$196||$1,978||$165|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WD||$388||$876||$656||$38||$196||$2,154||$180|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L Navigation 2WD||$388||$876||$656||$38||$196||$2,154||$180|
|Accord Crosstour EX-L Navigation 4WD||$388||$876||$656||$38||$196||$2,154||$180|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Louisiana minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Rate information does not factor in specific garaging location which can revise prices noticeably.
The information below highlights how deductible choice and can raise or lower Honda Accord Crosstour insurance premiums for different age groups. The rates are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Does full coverage make sense?
The illustration below compares Honda Accord Crosstour insurance costs when comparing full coverage to liability only. The price estimates are based on no claims or driving violations, $1,000 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are factored in.
Should you pay for full coverage or liability only?
There is no definitive formula that is best for determining when to drop comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, but there is a guideline you can consider. If the annual cost of coverage is 10% or more of the settlement you would receive from your company, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Honda Accord Crosstour claim settlement value is $6,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most your company will settle for is $5,000 after paying your policy deductible. If premium cost is more than $500 annually to have full coverage, then you might want to consider buying only liability coverage.
There are some situations where buying only liability insurance is not advised. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you have to keep full coverage as part of the loan requirements. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle in the event your current vehicle is totaled, you should maintain full coverage.
Honda Accord Crosstour Insurance Premiums Can Be More Affordable
Many different elements are used when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are pretty understandable such as traffic violations, but other criteria are not as apparent such as whether you are married and annual miles driven.
- Can a thief steal your car? – Purchasing a vehicle with advanced anti-theft systems can save you some money. Theft deterrent systems such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all aid in stopping car theft and help bring rates down.
- Do you really need to file those insurance claims? – If you are a frequent claim filer, don’t be surprised to see higher rates. Companies in Louisiana generally give the lowest premiums to insureds who are claim-free. Your car insurance is meant to be used in the event of the large, substantial claims.
- More traffic means higher claims – Choosing to live in less populated areas has it’s advantages when trying to find low car insurance rates. Drivers who live in large cities have congested traffic and a longer drive to work. Fewer drivers and short commutes means fewer accidents in addition to fewer liability claims.
Performance makes a difference – The make and model of the car you need insurance for makes a big difference in the rate you pay. The cheapest rates will generally be found on the lowest performance passenger cars, but the final cost of insurance is determined by many other factors.
The following data is based on a married male driver age 30, full coverage with $250 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. It compares Honda Accord Crosstour insurance premiums compared to other makes and models that have a range of performance rating factors.
Insurance losses for a Honda Accord Crosstour – Companies factor in insurance loss information to calculate a price that will offset any claims. Vehicles that historically have a higher amount or frequency of claims will have higher premium rates.
The table below demonstrates the insurance loss data for Honda Accord Crosstour vehicles. For each insurance policy coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles compiled together is a value of 100. Values under 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while values that are above 100 point to more claims or an increased chance of a larger loss.
Auto Insurance Loss Data for Honda Accord Crosstour Models Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Honda Accord Crosstour 4dr 2WD 85 97 83 122 113 94 Honda Accord Crosstour 4dr 4WD 99 102 94 120 93BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Three main reasons to buy insurance
Despite the high cost, insurance is required for several reasons.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Louisiana these limits are 15/30/25 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Honda with a loan, it’s most likely the lender will stipulate that you have full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If the policy lapses, the bank may insure your Honda at a significantly higher premium and make you pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance preserves your Honda Accord Crosstour and your assets. It will also provide coverage for medical transport and hospital expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your insurance policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially with large liability claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver is wasting up to $865 each year so it’s recommended you shop around each time the policy renews to be sure current rates are still competitive.
What is the best car insurance company in Louisiana?
Choosing the right auto insurance company can be rather challenging considering how many companies sell insurance in New Orleans. The company ratings shown next may help you analyze which auto insurance companies you want to consider comparing rates with.
Top 10 New Orleans Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- Mercury Insurance
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- The Hartford
- The General
- 21st Century